CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Stress Baking

(No, it is not usually this clean - this was taken for the house flyer)
This is the room I spend a good portion (at least 75%) of my waking hours in. This also happens to be the room where I take out my anxiety and frustrations. I call it Stress Baking.
Last night as luck would have it I was running late at the office (which is midly frustrating on its own), but beyond that the elevator I got in to take me down 21 floors almost killed me. Truly - I am not making this up, it was shaking violently and making awful sounds. It turns out this morning that the motor had caught on fire and the building had to be evacuated. Then to add to the anxiety ball that was my stomach a Grandma tried to side swap me while turning a corner.
Needless to say by the time I got home last night I was wound up pretty tight!
So, I stress baked. I made a delicous apple cake with a carmel sauce and 6 dozen sugar cookies. Baking is therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment