CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Are you ready?

Do you know the "Fifty Nifty United States" song? 
Are you compelled to take a huge breath in before singing it?

That is exactly how I feel about this post... ready... be inhale.
Memorial Day Weekend in a Nutshell.

Remember my friend Melissa?  She came and spent the weekend with us,
except this time she also brought her husband, Roger and 3 year old daughter, Reese.

On Saturday we went to...
the Aquarium. 
The kids had a great time checking everything out.

This is attempt - 52 at trying to get the kids to look at me for a picture.  I gave up!

Whatever!  The sharks will look at me and hold still for a photo.

Then on Sunday we went to...
visit the "Great's". 
My Great Uncle James happens to be buried right next to my Great Grandparents,
so we ran into family and had a nice mini reunion.  This is family on my Mom's, Dad's side and unfortunately we don't see them as often as we should so it was great.

I also took the kids around the cemetery to see some of the graves of passed on soldiers.
May they rest in peace - Everyday I am grateful for the sacrafices that so many people have made for me.

On Monday we took the kids to the Hill Airforce Base Museum



I think Kyah is SUPER cute in her little flight suit - I tried to hard to get Jaxon to put one on for a picture, but it just wasn't happening.
All the kids: Jaxon, Josie, Reese and Kyah
What a fun filled and exhausting weekend!  Thanks friends for coming to play - come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment