CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Favorite Week of the Year

Seriously!!!  This is it.  Here's why:

1 - I have an excuse to bake/cook all week.  I love looking for and finding new recipes as well as making old favorites.  I love the smells and warmth that comes from the kitchen.  It's a foodies dream!

2 - Thanksgiving, which is at a tie for first place as my favorite holiday.  A day devoted to giving thanks, spending time with family AND eating?!?!?! Sign me up.

3- I get to set up my Christmas tree.  This always happens the Saturday after Thanksgiving and I LOVE decorating for Christmas.  Bring on the Amy Grant.

So, when you add up all that and throw in a serious shopping day and a 4 day weekend - how could it not be my FAVORITE week of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment