CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

FHE General Conference Edition

Here are some links for ideas for Family Home Evening in preparation of General Conference this weekend.  There are also some game/activity ideas.

LDS.org

Name that Apostle

Bingo

Notebooks

In that past we have either played General Conference Bingo or a Candy game in which I have a bowl of candies and we pick a word each session, (Prayer, Repentance, Faith, Jesus, etc.) and every time the kids hear the word they can come and get a treat.  Yes, I know this sounds like a recipe for a sugar high and generally it it, but I'd rather have them high on sugar and listening then not.  I am generally a stickler for at least one session each day and they must sit and listen to the Prophet each time he speaks.

What do you do with your kids during conference?  Do they listen? Participate?  Any great advice?

1 comment:

  1. Love the candy idea! Kids will do anything for candy! And I make my kids listen to the prophet every time he speaks too!

    ReplyDelete