CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Debbie's Shower

One of my old college buddies is getting married at the end of the month so, we thought we'd have a bit of a party to celebrate in her excitement.

Debbie is practically part of the family so it was only fitting to bring them.


We had lunch at this great little spot called La-Cai Noodle House.  Seriously good food!  I will be going back.  I'm considering a lunch date with Colby there right now... Yum!

This was kind of a modern twist on the age old idea.  We went to a restaurant... had lunch, gabbed, opened presents and laughed hard.  No games, no awkwardness - just friends, food and fun.

I went to school with both Maghann and Debbie (above) aren't they the cutest. 
I just loved school with them.
Maghann brought some super cute centerpieces (Thank you!), you can see them here.

Debbie is such a sweetheart.  I'm so glad we all got to chat and catch up over lunch.
Good luck Debs!

These are the cookies I made as the treat/parting favor for each guest.
It was my first time trying to decorate sugar cookies with royal icing and I think it went pretty well all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment