CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sluffing Work

Jaxon had a doctor's appointment at Primary's this morning and since I didn't feel like driving 2 hours back and forth to work today, Jax stayed with me at work for a half day and then home we went.
Colby and I had a sluff day with the kids and this is how it went...
BOONDOCKS - our first stop.
This kids ran around like crazies playhing games and getting tickets.

Then out to the bumper boats where they all got SOAKED!


Notice the kids ducking their heads and hiding from the water?

Next stop - DUCK POND.

This kids love to go to the Layton park and feed the ducks.


Aren't we a roudy looking bunch?

After the park we went to the kids favorite spot for dinner - BRICK OVEN, where they ate more than I did. And finally home for popcorn and a movie.
Everyone is exhausted!  But, it was a great day.  I love getting to spend time with my little family.

1 comment: