CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Family Reunion 2009





After church on Sunday we did family pictures. Kyah's hair is unruly - which is normal and Jaxon didn't want to sit and have his picture taken - which is normal. All in all we had a great 4 days. It was so nice just to spend time with the kids. My Grandpa made marshmellow guns for everyone adults and kids and we had a war. I wish I had good pictures of this because it was so funny. Jaxon and Kyah have some at home so they were one step ahead of everyone else. It was all fun and games until somebody got hurt. Sorry Tracy! St. George is Jaxon's most favorite place in the whole world - I'm not kidding. Days before we leave everytime you put him in his carseat he asks if we are going to St. George yet. The kids cracks me up. It is his own personal paradise. The day we left he pouted and wouldn't say good-bye to anyone because he was so sad. Poor guy - I will take you back soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment