CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kyah's 2nd Birthday

Blow Kyah Blow! She did it the first time, no problems, but then she wanted to do it again and again. You only turn 2 once. Check out Jaxon's face - priceless!


She had to have Boots on her plate.




She was so excited to open all her fun new presents. Unfortunately, she wasn't surprised by what was in each present, while Harley and I were upstairs finishing getting everything ready for the party, Jaxon and Kyah were in the basement suposedly watching a movie but in all reality they were unwrapping all of Kyah's presents that I had stayed up late wrapping the night before. Then Jaxon (full of pride) walks upstairs and announces that he unwrapped all of Kyah's presents. Little stinker was so proud of himself. So, I quickly re-wrapped them right before everyone got there for the party








Kyah's cake is a bit of a sore spot. I was excited to make some cute girl cake, but she insisted on "Boots." So, that's what she got even if it was a little on the ugly side. The good news is that it tasted great and I learned a lot. I learned fresh raspberries don't do great in between layers of cake covered in fondant (notice the bulge on the top layers and the red line on the yellow) and I learned that I am not a huge fan of modeling things out of fondant - that little monkey kicked my butt.




She is two! Bring on the tandtrums! Kyah I love you and all the spunk that comes with you. I'm so grateful that you are mine and for all the wild rides we will inevitably go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment