CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Reflections







Playing with the kids and taking these pictures the other day made me realize how much has been changing. We have come along ways and still have a long way to go. But, as I sit and look at the reflections of my children I have so many questions: Do my kids reflect who I am? If so, is that good or bad? As I look at the past and reflect, am I learning or repeating? Am I making the choices today to reflect the future I want for me and my children? Am I enjoying them? Will they understand the decisions I am making? Will the wear and tear remain or will it fade to a distant memory? When am I going to cut Jaxon's hair?
I love my kids and would do anything to keep them happy, safe and feeling loved. I hope that is enough. The scripture goes that "after you have done ALL you can do..." I will have to do more, there is always something else that can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment