CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Rubbermaid Puddle

While Black Friday shopping I purchase a Rubbermaid tupperware set similar to the one above. It's totally nerdy but I was excited about all of the matchy - matchy that was going to be going on in my fridge. The set I bought had a very large piece that all the smaller pieces fit inside (awesome). Last night the entire thing melted into a puddle at the bottom of my oven (not so awesome).

So, the other day in my hurry to pick up my house before someone came to look at it I threw my brand new set of tupperware in the oven to get it off my countertop. In the hurry of trying to put my kids to bed and make a killer cheesecake to hopefully win the church dessert contest - I preheat the oven to 350 degrees before tucking my kids into bed.

Guess what MORON forgot to take the tupperware out of the oven?!?!?!?!?!? As I walked into the kitchen to refill Jaxon's water glass I was assaulted by the stench of burning plastic. ___________________!!!!!! (This represents all of the happy thoughts that went through my brain at that moment.) After wishing I could kick myself 27 times I came to my sense and started the clean up. This is what came out of my oven (after it had cooled).



This is what was left of my lovely 26 piece set, well this and the giant piece of plastic that my dad had to sand off of my oven rack. Note to self - DO NOT USE YOUR OVEN AS STORAGE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment