CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

So... Behind...

I have things to post about, just not the pictures to back it up. I will try and get the pictures uploaded and some updating done this weekend.

But, until then ... a few things that we've been running around doing.

Thanksgiving baking - Yum, Yum, Yum! Pies galore all homemade of course (pumpkin, razzleberry, pecan). I made from scratch stuffing for the first time in my life.

Thanksgiving - Food Coma!! A day that celebrates Thanks and food - that's my kind of day.

Great Grandpa Z - he is sick, terminal pneumonia type sick, we spent a lot of time with him.

Super Awesome Cars and Tractors - Thanks to Great Grandpa Z's museum in the backyard.

My Aunt and Uncle visiting and staying over at my house - That's right 4 munchkins between the ages of 2 and 4. So much craziness and fun.

Renting and Unrenting my house in 24 hours - What an emotional roller coaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment