CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kyah the Baker



This last weekend we initiated Kyah into the world of baking.  Jaxon had already fallen asleep for the night and Kyah had just received a new mini baking set, so of course we had to use it. 

She is so independent, she had to do everything all by herself.  "No, I do!"

At first, the control freak/OCD side of me was having a fit.  What about the MESS?!?!?!
But, I decided to set all that aside and let her go at it and boy did she.  She was so content and happy just to work alongside me with her own piece of dough.  I really should let them "help me" more often.

She rolled out, cut, placed and baked (with help from Mom) her own pan of cookies.  After they cooled she frosted, sprinkled and ATE them herself.

What a joy!


"YAY!  I did it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment