CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More than...


Jaxon loves to play games, one of his favorite on going games is,
when we say "I love you" he responds by saying
"I love you more than...[fill in the blank]."

He likes to put in a random number followed by something
(cheesecake, random food items, animals, planes, etc.)

Example:  I love you more than 500 + 500 + 500 cheesecakes. (Which is A LOT to him.)

The other night we were playing and I told him I loved him and he said,
"Mom, I love you more than my puppies and anyone else."

From Jaxon I don't know that there is a better compliment - A) His puppies equals his baby blanket which equals true love forever! B) Jaxon is ALWAYS diplomatic, he never says he loves ANYONE more or less than anyone else.  If I tell him I love him the most he says "And Dad."

So... being loved more than his puppies and anyone else is a pretty big deal in my world.

Jaxon with his "puppies."

1 comment:

  1. It must be an age thing. Chester always say's "Mom, I love you up to space and back" Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete