CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Boondocks

We took the kids to Boondocks... I'm not even sure what else to say really.  We went with the intention of bowling and well, you can see from the pictures that didn't happen.

The kids had a GREAT time!!!  They were so fun to watch and play with.  Holy Cow is Kyah independant!

We ate dinner (pricey - eat before you go) and then spent the next 2 hours palying games.

The ride/game the kids are on above simulated different "rides" (dune buggy, roller coaster, boat, etc.)  The seats moved and there are big fans that make you feel like you are actually there.  The kids thought it was so funny.  I thought it was hilarious watching them hold on for dear life - I know I'm twisted. 

Go speed racer, Go!  Look at their consentration - they are crackin' me up. (Notice to the right of the picture - Harley is actually driving and Jaxon is only controlling the gas.)

All in all we had a great time - even counting the fact that I thought my skull might split in two.
(Note to self: take some advil BEFORE you go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment