CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekend Fun

Pretty much I am gone ALL THE TIME. 
During the week there is work and during the weekend we do a ton of errands.
So, because my guilt is so heavy and because I'm the most un-fun mother in the world, I have started
"Five Minutes of Fun."

SUPER Cheesy - I know. 
But, my thought process is that instead of planning great and elaborate things, which seem to always run into snags... I can do simple things more often that are still fun for me and the kids.

So, we made ice-cream cupcakes this weekend.  Don't they look like real ice cream?  Jaxon had fun decorating and eating his, Kyah prefers eating the toppings separately and eating the cupcake minus the frosting.
Whatever works!
It was my baby brother's birthday this weekend as well.  Happy Birthday Daniel!
Kyah stayed up late Saturday night "helping" me cut out the circles.  She was so proud of herself and covered in powdered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment