CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Seeds

We took dirt, added some seeds, water and sunlight and got...plants!

I went to the store the other day with the kids and we found these great starter sets.  The kids picked out watermelon and pumpkin starters and I picked out herbs.  The germination period for the herbs was very short - about 1 week.  For the kids this was perfect - instant gratification.
To take this...
and a week later get this!

They check on the plants every day.

I love spring and the promises that come with it.  I love that doing a few simple things can produce benefits and results for weeks/months/years to come.  I am in aw of these "seeds" of mine and how they grow right before my eyes.  I worry about what I am "feeding" them, are they getting enough "light," is their "thirst" and "hunger" being quenched from the right source? 

No comments:

Post a Comment