CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Away.

So, I've been away - not anywhere fun or tropical, just busy.

That day that rolls around every year that takes you closer to the grave came and went.
It was better than expected.  So many people did nice things for me and I was shocked and grateful.
Harley took me and the kids out for dinner and tried to make it nice.

Dad had surgery and then came home and started healing - then had surgery again.

Then there's the MOVE...
Not my house - sorry to get all of your hopes up...
it's just my office.

But, I spend enough time at work that it's kind of my second home and there was so much to move.
It pretty much consummed my life.
This one of my old views.  I am going to post a comparison of the old views and the new views soon.

But, for today - I miss seeing these.


No comments:

Post a Comment